STOP THE TPP: International Day of Action
SF ACTION: When: Friday, January 31, 2014, 4:30PM
The secret TPP is extremely nasty! Based on what little info has leaked out, it will:
- empower corporations to attack our environmental and health safeguards
- impose limits on government policies that we rely on in our daily lives for safe food, a clean environment, and more.
- require our domestic federal, state and local policies to comply with TPP rules.
- empower foreign firms to sue governments for taxpayer compensation over policies that they claim undermine their expected future profits.
Rally and March to begin at the Federal Building (90 7th Street, SF)
Global Exchange RSVP: Join the Facebook event! https://www.facebook.com/events/264783157012374/
• Meet at Pelosi's office at 7th and Market 4:30 pm to speak, hear, hand out flyers, etc.
• March down Market Street to Feinstein's office at Montgomery and Market (McKessen Building)
• Call-and-response chanting, massive phone-call-ins from the street to Feinstein, Pelosi, etc.
and much more!
* Video /wall presentations
• Bring signs.
Please mark your calendars and come to this critical action.
Meanwhile, call Feinstein and Pelosi to stop Fast tracking of the TPP.
Feinstein: (415) 393 - 0707
Pelosi: (415) 556 - 4862
FYI: STOP THE TPP WEBSITES
90 7th St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Google map and directions