Why Rally On Climate Now? Volunteer Partners Posters & Flyers Participant Info
Spread The Word!
- Post the flyers and posters below in your neighborhood. Share with your groups and friends.
- Set the lock screen wallpaper on your iPhone to show your support every time you turn on your phone screen.
- Join the Forward on Climate Bay Area event on Facebook
- Include the RSVP link in your email signature
- Follow Forward on Climate SF on Twitter
Printable / Shareable Poster and Flyers
Print and Post
Print on letter-sized paper (8-1/2" x 11"), cut in two, and distribute
Imprime y Envía
Imprime en papel tamaño carta (8-1/2" x 11"), corta por mitad y distribuye
iPhone Lock Screen Wallpaper
Here's how to set the wallpaper on your iPhone. These wallpaper images may work on other phones, but we haven't tried that, and the process will be a little different.
- Open this page on your iPhone itself. An easy way to do that is to email this page to yourself, and then open the link in the Mail app on your phone.
- Find the correct image below for your iPhone model.
- Hold your finger down on the image until a menu pops up. Choose Save Image or Save to Camera Roll.
- Go to Settings and choose Brightness & Wallpaper. Tap the wallpaper images.
- Choose Camera Roll. Scroll to the end of the list. Tap the wallpaper image that you just saved.
- Tap Set, and then tap Set Lock Screen.
|iPhones before iPhone 5|