We are working with colleges, universities, public pension funds, cities, counties, and faith-based organizations. We ask that they immediately freeze any new investment in fossil-fuel companies and divest completely within five years.
Our next 350 East Bay divestment meeting will be on Wednesday, October 7—from 7:00 to 9:00 pm. Please join us for updates. discussion, and networking. We will meet in our home in North Berkeley (3 blocks from North Berkeley BART). Please RSVP if you are planning to come, so we can know how many people to expect. Newcomers are welcome!
- Updates about our campaigns
- Fossil Free California (CalPERS/CalSTRS)
- Campus campaigns
- City/county campaigns
- Faith groups campaigns
- Discussion of our role in the run-up to the December UN Climate talks, implementing 350.org's "The Plan Through Paris."
- Make divestment part of message to world governments: Keep 80% of fossil fuels in the ground; invest in a just transition to 100% renewable energy
- Participate in the November 21st March & Rally in Oakland: join with our allies in this call to action before the December summit.
If you’re unable to attend in person but want to join us by phone, please let me know. We’ll provide a call-in number for you in our meeting reminder just before the meeting.
Hope you can join us on October 7th!
1709 Virginia St
Berkeley, CA 94703
Google map and directions