350 Bay Area Code of Ethics
1. The 350 Bay Area will conduct itself in a professional manner in all public and private actions; respecting the rights and beliefs of all parties.
2. The 350 Bay Area will make every effort to ensure the information provided to its members and the public is true, reliable and accurate and will not willfully misrepresent any material fact when disseminating that information.
3. All officers and board members will use the resources of the 350 Bay Area to achieve 350 Bay Area's goals to the best of their ability; personal gain shall not be a consideration in conducting the 350 Bay Area's business.
4. Any officer or member of the Board of Directors of the 350 Bay Area who has a potential conflict of interest between 350 Bay Area activity and other activities or relationships, shall 1) inform the membership that elects them of the potential conflict; and 2) abstain from participating in balloting or other determination of 350 Bay Area business related to the potential conflict.
5. The 350 Bay Area is open to all individuals regardless of sex, sexual orientation, age or ethnic background. Discrimination or harassment by or toward any member will not be tolerated.
6. 350 Bay Area only supports actions that are non-violent. This also prohibits verbal abuse and threatening motions.