Do our part to stabilize the earth's climate and bring healthy air to all. Transform the Bay Area's energy infrastructure to get off fossil fuels.
1. Air District Rule Development
- BAAQMD Refinery Rule - Must have enforceable caps on all emissions, including GHGs
- BAAQMD Wood Smoke Rule - Must focus on GHG emissions reductions
- BAAQMD Permit Rules must be amended to take out the GHG exclusion, cap emissions and begin GHG emission reductions.
2. Petition Report - Air District Board: Take real climate leadership now
3. Organize public comments for Thursday, May 21 Climate Protection Committee meeting
- Objective: The Climate Protection Committee should vote to endorse our goals for Refinery, Wood Smoke and Permit Rules and forward their recommendations to the Stationary Source Committee for its May 27 meeting
Conference Call meeting, RSVP for details