More Action → Less Hot Air
We are building a grassroots climate movement, working for deep CO2 emission reductions in the San Francisco Bay Area & beyond, and now have SIX campaigns. Plus - there are several groups forming locally.
Find out what you need to know on our Campaign, Events and Petition pages (and don't forget to take a look at our FAQs too!)
NEW: Donate to 350 Bay Area: We are a volunteer, true grassroots climate organizing group. We rely on your support to reach more people and expand our climate mobilization work around the Bay Area. Put your money to work in the Bay Area!
The CalPERS Campaign has launched!
The California Public Employees Retirement System is the largest public pension fund in the country, managing $250 billion in assets and investing $12 billion in carbon companies targeted by Go Fossil Free.
We need you and your great ideas as we launch outreach, communications, letter writing, petitioning, and other actions.
Check out 350 Bay Area's campaigns:
• Divestment – Pull money out of the fossil fuel industry in the Bay Area
• Bay Climate Action Plan – Plenty happening to move the Bay Area Air District to reduce emissions 80% by 2050
• No Tar Sands – Fghting the Keystone XL pipeline
• Dump The Pump – Cigarettes have warning labels, why not gas pumps?
• New: Stop Fracking – Fight fracking in California